Triton Technology sells two types of fluorescent microspheres: Triton Technology Dye-Trak 'F' fluorescent microspheres and the Molecular Probes FluoSpheres®.
Fluorescent microspheres are a sensitive non-radioactive method of measuring regional blood flow by dye extraction. After recovery of the microspheres from the harvested tissue samples, the dye is extracted and quantified by fluorescence spectrophotometry. Fluorescent microspheres have been well documented in the literature.
The new Dye-Trak 'F' fluorescent microsphers were recently evaluated by the University of Washington Fluorescent Microsphere Resource Center (FMRC).
Dye-Trak 'F' microspheres and FluoSpheres® are manufactured under Triton Technology US patents 5253649, 5230343, and others pending. Dye-Trak is a registered trademark of Triton Technology Inc.<
Some FluoSphere dyes are covered by Molecular Probes US patents 5,187,288; and 5,248,782. FluoSpheres is a trademark of Molecular Probes Inc.
- Dye-Trak 'F' fluorescent microspheres (10 million 15 micron spheres in 10 ml)
- Dye-Trak 'F' fluorescent microspheres (20 million 15 micron spheres in 20 ml)
- FluoSpheres® Molecular Probes packaging (36 million 10 micron spheres in 10 ml)
- FluoSpheres® Molecular Probes packaging (10 million 15 micron spheres in 10 ml)
- FluoSpheres® Triton Technology packaging (20 million 15 micron spheres 20 ml)